On 10/30/2014 8:10 PM, Duveyoung wrote:
Yeah I'm askin' -- so what? I can't keep these goofy-assed fake names straight and I'm too lazy to make a list of real names by scrounging the posts here. I think one person can have several names -- pisses me off no end.

/The reason some informants don't use their real name is because there are too many untrustworthy types trolling here who take this forum way too seriously sometimes.

One guy, John Manning, once trolled to my place of employ at the community college and tried to get me fired from my job. Another troll named Barry White once outed my real name, but the idiot didn't even realize I had already posted the information months before. Another guy ripped off my photo from my Yahoo profile and posted it to the internet.

You just can't trust some people with private information because they tend to get real angry and might try to steal your dirty clothes from your laundry room or call up your wife where she works. Go figure.//
//
//Now that I'm retired you can't touch me - I'm using my real name and posting photos of my face and I say anything I want to. So fuck you Edg. What are you going to do about it?
/
  • [FairfieldLife]... Duveyoung
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]