 Yeah I'm askin' -- so what?  I can't keep these goofy-assed fake names
straight and I'm too lazy to make a list of real names by scrounging the posts
here.  I think one person can have several names -- pisses me off no end.

If they've been already "outted" on FFL....then why not put it here for all to
easily find?  Permission schmerission.....if the name is already known, then
why do I have to work to get it?  Give it to me, and I'll even repost this
thread from time to time and let everyone add to it.

I use my real name, so hey, sucks to be you private types, but I mean no
threat.  If the bill collectors, past wives, cuckolded husbands, and tax man
are after you along with the FBI and Mafia, well, of course I understand your
need.

 salyavin808

 It isn't really in the spirit of the internet to use your real name, the idea
is that you can project the image you want and even hide what sex and age you
are. It's a meeting of minds doncha know.

 But as it means so much to you: My real name is Professor Regius Chronotis, or
Reg for short. Here's some details:

 Salyavin http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Salyavin

 http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Salyavin

 Salyavin http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Salyavin Salyavin was a Time Lord
sentenced to be held on Shada, the prison planet of his people. He escaped and
lived on Earth as Professor Chronotis. Salyavin lived over...

 View on tardis.wikia.com http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Salyavin
 Preview by Yahoo

 Bhairitu noozguru
 steve.sundur