On 10/30/2014 11:17 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

What? No FFL, MMY, TMO, USA bashing?  Oh mon dieu!

Maybe Barry is just upset about his finances - because with the money he spent on learning how to fly and levitate, he could own a car and a parking space for it. Instead, over a period of five years he and the other cult members gave good money to Fred Lenz so Fred could drive a Porsche 911 Carrera GTS and a Mercedes D Class and own three homes, one in Malibu, CA, Sante Fe, NM, and one in Westchester County, NY.

You would be mad as hell too, Steve, even after twenty-nine years, and you have to ride a bicycle to work every day. Go figure.

/"In 1989, Rama justified to the disciples his rising tuition.
"I nearly killed myself by accepting your Negative Occult
Energy," he said, "and now you are going to have to pay
for it."

http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/14.epil-3/

BMW i8 - $136.650

Car & Driver
http://www.caranddriver.com/bmw/i8

Speaking of "rich people toys," I saw a BMW i8 on my street today.

It's just a car, so that shouldn't be any kind of "event," but this particular car happens to have a *three-year waiting list to buy one* in Europe. I guess that's what happens when BMW makes what seems to be "state of the art" in an electric-fuel hybrid.

BMW i8 Review: Sexy, Superhuman Hybrid & Porsche 911 Eater <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUQY1Hxnu0>

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUQY1Hxnu0>

BMW i8 Review: Sexy, Superhuman Hybrid & Porsche 91... <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUQY1Hxnu0>

View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUQY1Hxnu0>