Cool. One of the locals is planning to take in the Mill Valley Film Festival. There's very little in the way of film festivals this side of the Bay. I had some friends take in Sundance one year but just to hang out as they didn't have festival tickets. They stayed at a house of a friend who lives there. Much of anything outside of this side of the Bay pretty much might as well be in New York.