On 10/31/2014 7:37 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I didn't watch the video, but I don't see the problem. The "Raam" is an imaginary currency that you can only spend in Maharishi's equally imaginary "Global Country of World Peace," right? So if you keep investing in Raams, when world peace finally does arrive, caused by the cosmic thudding of TM-sidha butt cheeks, you'll be all set, and won't even have to change currencies. :-)

/Apparently Rama would only accept cash in U.S. $100 dollar denominations, no checks, just to watch him slowly lift up off of a sofa. Go figure./

*From:* "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Friday, October 31, 2014 1:17 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Raam Currency

This video perfectly illustrates what a liar and huckster Marshy was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SrCLfJaQWk

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SrCLfJaQWk>

Maharishi on the Raam Currency <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SrCLfJaQWk>

View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SrCLfJaQWk>