 Forget PhaseOne. Put the New digital back from Hasselblad at a mere 15.000
dollars and 80mm on any old 500 body you can pick up for almost nothing and
you're ready to go !

 Nice! Genuine medium format with 50mp, way beyond my needs but I'd love to
have a go and see what sort of results I can get. I used to have a TLR I used
with 120 roll film, that was amazing compared to 35mm. Big sensors rule. But
The Luminous Landscape sight has me convinced that even some of the M4/3
cameras are good enough for anything these days,  I sure can't tell the
difference between M4/3 and MF on their site. it all comes down to how big you
are going to print I suppose.

 The new Hasselblad CFV-50c CMOS Digital Back. Nice! | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/22/the-new-hasselblad-cfv-50c-cmos-digital-back-nice/

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/22/the-new-hasselblad-cfv-50c-cmos-digital-back-nice/

 The new Hasselblad CFV-50c CMOS Digital Back. Nice! |...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/22/the-new-hasselblad-cfv-50c-cmos-digital-back-nice/
 The new Hasselblad CFV-50c CMOS Digital Back. The new CFV-50c from Hasselblad.
A 50 MP CMOS digital back with ISO up to 6400 for the iconic V sy...

 View on www.stevehuffphoto...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/22/the-new-hasselblad-cfv-50c-cmos-digital-back-nice/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Hasselblad H3D 50 II Multishot Versus Phase One P65+ / 645AF
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/h3d50ii.shtml

 http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/h3d50ii.shtml

 Hasselblad H3D 50 II Multishot Versus Phase O...
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/h3d50ii.shtml The web's most
comprehensive site devoted to the art of landscape and nature photography using
traditional as well as digital image processing techniques.

 View on www.luminous-lands...
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/h3d50ii.shtml
 Preview by Yahoo

 I'll take one too. The interesting thing is, only two camera companies are
making any money at the moment, Leica and Phase one - two of the most expensive
brands on the planet.

 Most Leica's are sold to collectors who never even use them, but their stuff
holds its value so well that Leica lenses are a better investment that anything
the stock market has to offer.

 A top of the range Phase one costs more than I paid for my house! But even if
I could afford it I'd take the Leica as there's no way I'm carrying one those
beasts to the beach at 5 O'clock in the morning...

 I guess since we're heading into a two tier society, ultra rich and ultra poor
then it is best to suck the teet of the rich by selling them expensive things
to further bloat their narcissism.

 Leica probably started this trend, this not being their first or lastest:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2012/06/08/the-new-50000-limited-edition-hermes-leica-m9-p-sometimes-beauty-is-only-skThe
 New $50,000 Limited Edition Hermès Leica M9-P: Sometimes Beauty is Only Skin
Deep
 I don't care if it's "only skin deep", I want this set anyway when they do it
in the 240 Version :-)

The New $50,000 Limited Edition Hermès Leica M9-P: Sometimes Beauty is Only
Skin Deep
http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2012/06/08/the-new-50000-limited-edition-hermes-leica-m9-p-sometimes-beauty-is-only-sk

 The New $50,000 Limited Edition Hermès Leica M9-P: Sometimes Beauty is Only
Skin Deep
http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2012/06/08/the-new-50000-limited-edition-hermes-leica-m9-p-sometimes-beauty-is-only-sk
 Leica is into “Special Edition” cameras the same way McDonald’s is into
supersizing. With its latest offering, the $50,000 Hermès/Leica M9-P sets, it
is has produced the

 View on www.imaging-resource.com