 Just don't plan to take that new camera on your Virgin space flight anytime
soon:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2816224/Virgin-Galactic-spaceship-flight-problem.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2816224/Virgin-Galactic-spaceship-flight-problem.html

 Maybe you can cash that $250K ticket back in.

 Wow, I just saw that on the news. What a shame.

 I bet all the celebs who paid to be on the first flight have broken out into a
sweat. I would have coughed up to be on it but for the fact they only get to
spend a few seconds being weightless, for my $250K I'd want to spend a week on
the ISS. I would take my camera there, ooh boy...