"nablusoss1008 is an internet troll who spends his time flinging verbal feces
at any person who dares challenge his strange beliefs in a range of oddities
including crop circles as evidence of aliens, his millionaire guru's divinity
and infallibility, and the emergence of a "world teacher" who chooses to
channel his messages through an odd little British fellow: "Creme says he was
first contacted telepathically by his Master in January 1959, who asked him to
make tape recordings of his messages to Creme."  Creme is famous for continuing
to claim that the Lord Maitreya  will address everyone on TV real soon, any day
now, any minute, right behind you, right now, really. Nalusoss 1008 is the last
remaining person on earth who actually believes that Creme is in touch with
someone other than his own accountant who is said to be the brains behind the
outrageous, unsubstantiated, preposterous claim factory."

Uncredited Internet opinion quote about Nablusoss1008

 "Judy called Curtis a liar, and I felt sorry for him getting so beat up all
the time, so I started to reach out to him to start a dialog a few hours ago.
But, he was so egotistical and arrogant that I realized he wasn't here to
discuss anything - he just wants a bulletin board to make himself look like a
big-shot artist and a greater teacher than Maharishi and Maitreya combined."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 All this nonsense of taking issue with the word used by organizations who deal
with the arts to refer to their roster reminded me a a great story Maharishi
used to tell about how he got his title/name Maharishi.

With all the careful parsing of words around here one would expect that the man
chosen to be their authoritative master of all things spiritual would have
gained his title through some profound process. At the very least one would
assume that his own guru, the man who knew his spiritual progress best, would
have been the one to give him the title "great rishi." But you would be wrong
because Guru Dev went to his watery grave without giving Maharishi any title at
all. He was known as Bal Bramachari Mahesh (which basically means he who
represses any dhoti tents) and this was how he signed his name on early papers.

But then in South India a newpaperman came up with a catchy hook for his story
about a guy from the North who had come to the South. By Maharishi's own
account he referred to Mahesh as "a great Maharishi from the North" and Mr.
Marketing himself, was off and running. He assumed the name the Newspaper gave
him, which is a spiritual title usually given by one's master, from the
newspaper. That's right,the same guy who came up with: New Police Dog Takes a
Bite Out of Crime" and the provocative "Aren't you 'Sari' you Forgot Your
Wife's Birthday" gave Maharishi his most important spiritual title.

Now I wonder how the World Teacher, got his special name...

  • [FairfieldLife]... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]