 The "World Teacher" got his "special" name the same way he got his "Unity" --
he made it up, and people were so gullible they believed it. In other words, he
followed in Maharishi's footsteps and did the same thing he'd done.  :-)

 No! Say it isn't so. You mean I wasted 3.5 years of my life following a man
who wasn't enlightened? Then I stalked him for 25 years, finally found him here
at this little dive called FFL and he is nothing but a vanity press publishing
fraud? Not the World Teacher? Not the incarnation of Vishnu and not able to
hover above the desert floor or levitate slowly off a couch amid the golden
light of pure consciousness? Excuse me while I go slit my wrists. But first,
could you send me another heart-palpitatingly gorgeous picture of your hunksome
self? I want your face to be the last I see as I slip slowly away into the
Absolute.

  • [FairfieldLife]... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]