 From: "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 4:22 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Today's sunrise

   Hi Share, I *thought* it was poetry that you had written, though it *has*
been awhile...Ooops, my bad. Anyway, so many artistically minded people on here.

 And imo, I have written some pretty cool poems here on FFL. Though not
recently.

 New computer arrived at 3. Is with repair guy who miraculously was able to
recover my date. Old hard drive was done for. But the HP lasted for 8 years and
I will remember it fondly.

 Dell only charged $25 for overnight shipping! Should be back online at home
Sat afternoon. Yay!