Maharishi's life was a total sacrifice, he could have stayed in the Himalayas
with a few students and pursued the refinements you are mentioning. He made his
choice and he kept saying that he was "a normal human being". He didn't have
the time to pursue further physical developments, he hardly slept,  instead
there was a total focus on bringing the knowledge which could, and did, save
the world from self-destruction.

 I suspect that folks were very disappointed that like some gurus MMY didn't
stay sharp in mind until he decided it was time to bail and "drop the body."
That's a lot of work but the whole thing about yoga is learning to control the
autonomic nervous system and keep aging away.  Some are good at and others not.
 Higher states of consciousness come as a by-product.

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote :

 I changed the subjectline as it is more appropriate.
 Curtis is trying to distract attention from his own misery on the streets and
general failures as an artist. His negativity though shines Bright
 This video was done during a long series of interviews shortly before
Maharishi died and shows a mentally very fit man.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3oqlYO268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3oqlYO268

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]