 On 10/31/2014 2:45 PM, curtisdeltablues@... mailto:curtisdeltablues@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 All this nonsense of taking issue with the word used by organizations who deal
with the arts to refer to their roster reminded me a a great story Maharishi
used to tell about how he got his title/name Maharishi. >
 Remind us of the great story of how you got the name "CurtisDeltaBlues" when
you've never even bee to the Delta and you are a white guy in DC. Thanks.

M: What makes you think I haven't been to the Delta? First of all that is a
screen name and I chose it like you chose yours. Second it refers to the music
style I specialize in so what exactly is your beef? Do you think that certain
races should only play certain kinds of music created by people in their own
race? Do you believe that black people should be ridiculed for playing
classical music created by white Europeans?  Do you know where all the rock you
listen to came from? Did speeding up the blues turn it white?

  • [FairfieldLife]... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]