DO not respond ever to such trash & they will tire of there venom  here.

In a message dated 11/1/2014 1:36:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com writes:

From: Duveyoung  <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 1,  2014 6:27 PM
Subject: Re:  [FairfieldLife] How Maharishi got HIS title

Curtis -- Nabs is just another monkey brain identification victim  spitting
out vile chunks of paranoia, hatred, and fear, so why are you so  big on
smacking him around?  Gotta scratch my head about the angst  you're embracing.
 Kinda has a "hit the tar baby" feel to  it.....like you started so now you
can't quit kinda thingy.  Not that  you're not enjoying this, but just on
the time wasted metric alone, I'm  puzzled.

Nabs ain't a gunna quit if he thinks he  can get one more word out of you
by any means.....especially if the means are  mean.  Nabs is sick, lost,
bereft of clarity and fucking doomed to be  Nabs forever.  Ya gotta pity this
poor fucker.

You want me to post another trikking video so he can make fun of  that for
a while, or do we both fly to Fairfield and kidnap and hold Alex  hostage
until Rick bans Nabs from FFL?

If we're going to go to all the trouble of  kidnapping Alex, we should hold
out for a package deal -- have Rick ban  Richard Williams first, *then*
Nabby.  Priorities,  man!