I am certainly open to criticism for responding. I have mostly focused on
things that interested me to discuss. He prolongs the points by giving writing
prompts. This has been the longest interaction I have had with him and I was
kind of curious about what was behind the flaming. I got my answer. I think I
know what his deal is now and what I think is off about his cognitive
functioning.

I don't think pity comes up for me just because he is so personally nasty. I do
believe his view is kind of important here. We really don't have anyone holding
up the movement end of any discussion without so many personal qualifiers that
pretty much negates the party line. He is pretty old school in the routine when
he isn't just being lazy and going ad hominem. The funny thing is that he has
to make shit up about me to shame me, but I just use the actual stuff he really
does believe in to make my point about him!

But if you are sending me a message as a voice of reason in crazy town I
appreciate it. I am sure I will bail long before he tires of his routine.

 Curtis -- Nabs is just another monkey brain identification victim spitting out
vile chunks of paranoia, hatred, and fear, so why are you so big on smacking
him around?  Gotta scratch my head about the angst you're embracing.  Kinda has
a "hit the tar baby" feel to it.....like you started so now you can't quit
kinda thingy.  Not that you're not enjoying this, but just on the time wasted
metric alone, I'm puzzled.

Nabs ain't a gunna quit if he thinks he can get one more word out of you by any
means.....especially if the means are mean.  Nabs is sick, lost, bereft of
clarity and fucking doomed to be Nabs forever.  Ya gotta pity this poor fucker.

You want me to post another trikking video so he can make fun of that for a
while, or do we both fly to Fairfield and kidnap and hold Alex hostage until
Rick bans Nabs from FFL?

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
  • [FairfieldLife]... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]