--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote :

 All this nonsense of taking issue with the word used by organizations who deal
with the arts to refer to their roster reminded me a a great story Maharishi
used to tell about how he got his title/name Maharishi. >
 Remind us of the great story of how you got the name "CurtisDeltaBlues" when
you've never even bee to the Delta and you are a white guy in DC. Thanks.

 On 11/1/2014 12:09 PM, curtisdeltablues@... mailto:curtisdeltablues@...