Thanks Richard. I always figured we had a similar love of the blues. That is
very cool about the Robert Johnson hotel where he recorded. His first recording
at the Gunter Hotel at 205 East Houston Street? His second session was in
Dallas. I would like to visit there someday as a blues pilgrimage. My Delta
pilgrimage was a bit of a disappointment other than the Sun Studio tour and
playing two nights on Beale Street. The music I dig left there a long time ago.

I don't express any prejudice when I goof on Maharishi. That is way AFTER my
experiences, not before. They are well earned just like you own opinions.

 On 11/1/2014 1:17 PM, curtisdeltablues@... mailto:curtisdeltablues@...