 On 11/01/2014 09:09 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 On 10/31/2014 07:32 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 Well, according to the NextDoor.com Halloween map there are all of three
households offering treats on my block.  But that only accounts for people who
are on NextDoor.com on my block and who utilized the map option. Wow, you need
a GPS now to go trick or treating. Times sure have changed.

 No, it's just a printable map.  The porch light off works only a couple of
kids started up the sidewalk to the door as I could tell from my videos.
 The child confronted with the dark house and no treats.

 Believe me they had plenty of houses to go to for treats.  The demographic of
this town is "thirty somethings with kids", so those families had treats
available.  Can't disappoint the "Future Diabetics of America".

 Ok phew, I was losing sleep over this. I am relieved to know the little tykes
were looked after.