 Progress is based on how much the individual is able to challenge his
individual karma which to varying degree is resisting change. Every Teacher
knows you can't just push a button and then all of a sudden you are alright.
Maharishi said that inspiring stuff to inspire, not that he for a minute
believed it was possible for everyone knowing how much internal resistence
there can be in a student. Same With Yogananda, same with all Teachers.
Progress is the responsebility of the individual, not the Teacher. Blaming the
teacher just expose an immature soul.

 Given that he never said any of that, how do you know that's what he thought?

 A good teacher would make it part of the teaching.

 I think you're making excuses using things you've picked up from elsewhere,
just like Willytex does below. It's OK, I know why you do it, you are trying to
preserve an idea you like and excuse why it doesn't work for others while
simultaneously giving yourself a pat on the back for being so advanced you have
no internal resistance.

 Besides, I don't care about any of it, I do TM because I like it not because I
believe any of the hocus pocus cosmic intelligence nonsense. I've seen and
heard enough to be able to give a good account of what TM is and what it can do.

  The anger and self-loathing the naysayers have is based on that.

 It doesn't trouble you that Willytex is talking complete and utter bollocks as
usual?  Why can't you follow your own arguments?

 Not having much progress after years of practise is based on how their brains
are wired and general karma.

 So the technique isn't as effective as claimed? If everyone thinks that, why
do you get annoyed when someone points it out?

 Then they blame the teacher for their misery and end up using an internet
forum to vent their anger. What a joke.

 Misery? It's the people with sense of internal logical consistency I feel
sorry for round here.

 "If you were still a devotee after all that time, striving for something you
already had, I would honestly think that it was maybe you that had a serious
mental condition."

 That we are already enlightened isn't Marshy's teaching, that's just Willy's
make believe to excuse his own lack of evolution. You guys ought to own the
knowledge and stop contradicting yourselves all the time. Steve even thinks
that he isn't the same as me and MJ even though he doesn't believe it all
either!

 When was the last time a True Believer made sense round here? Go figure...