---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 (Snippity snip)

 Xeno writes:

 I have often felt that regarding human beings as simply computational machines
with running programs and grasping appendages and transducers (speech and
hearing) often simplifies interaction with others of my species (and other
species as well), and provides an apposite explanation for the rather odd
behaviour, that from the perspective of this machine, infects my fellow mammals.

 This statement surprises no one. I can tell you work this way, it comes out in
virtually everything you write. Here check out the heart and soul in this.
Start at 3 minutes in if you dare:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAd686quD_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAd686quD_M