 Glad you liked it - I am waiting for my mouth to heal and not as active as
usual, so I am pleased that my idleness found the devil's workshop. :-)

 I found a great thing. I adore these old and very weird cartoons, especially
Betty Boop but here is a Disney clip that, if you played you music over the
muted visuals of this should work pretty good.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03QBNVwX8Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03QBNVwX8Q

 yes, very nice. upbeat.

 first song I have done in months, and I am happy with it - The title just
refers to when I started the assembly line.

 Halloween Song (2:40) copyright Temple Dog 2014

 https://app.box.com/s/k8sjbyoowm0k042lraz8
https://app.box.com/s/k8sjbyoowm0k042lraz8