---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

He built cushy palaces for himself all over the world with silk wall paper and every other comfort he wanted.

On 11/1/2014 6:30 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

What it is with these "enlightened" guys? They always seem to love the good things in life - beautiful surroundings, nice rides, cashmere and silk clothing, expensive accoutrements in their fancy homes. What the hell?

/You could hardly blame the Yogi for wanting to enjoy a two-room log cabin after living in a series of hotel rooms for thirty-five years. Why shouldn't the CEO of a billion dollar world-wide organization have a silk bedspread to wear and a few brass flower pots? /

Oh, I guess they have something in common with the rest of us after all. I mean, I prefer a toilet to the woods and, when I can get it, toilet paper as well.

/According to what I've read, they didn't have indoor toilets and running hot and cold water up at the SBS Jyotir monestery. During one winter I read that they didn't even have any salt for over a month.

It gets so cold up there in the winter that they close the place temporarily and walk down to Alllahabad to enjoy some warmer weather./ /Go figure./

It was no sacrifice for him to follow his ambitious nature, become a millionaire, bang a bunch of white chicks and jet set around the world collecting celebrities like Parez Hilton to popularize his brand.

Save the world from self-destruction? I don't even need to refute that claim, it does that fine just being repeated to shine in its absurd glory!