 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2014 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Curtis's declining brain functioning

That's right and when Curtis vent his anger his Pitta gets so out of control
that he looses all sense of right and wrong.  Was he ever personally involved
in building any of Maharishi's rooms, no. But I was, and I happen to know there
was no silk tapestry anywhere, the carpets we always got for a bargain
somewhere and the furniture was from IKEA. It looks great from a distance and
on tape but was cheaper to decorate than any of my own flats.

"According to what I've read, they didn't have indoor toilets and running hot
and cold water up at the SBS Jyotir monestery. During one winter I read that
they didn't even have any salt for over a month.

It gets so cold up there in the winter that they close the place temporarily
and walk down to Alllahabad to enjoy some warmer weather. Go figure."

      • Re: [F... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... nablusoss1008
      • Re: [F... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]