 I went to see Charlie Lutes in Cedar Rapids.  I wanted to see if he could
possibly overcome all the negativity I had towards "all things esoteric" that
had amassed since I last had attended a talk of his 27 years earlier.

 He gave an aged-old-man-mind's-grinding-down-pure-feeble short lecture and
then opened to questions.

I asked:  "Charlie, back in Berkeley, CA I PERSONALLY heard you say that they
would be finding a spaceship inside of the pyramids -- a ship that Jesus used.
When do you think they'll find it?"

He said, "I never said any such thing."

BAM -- with that he ended any and all hopes of me being a true believer again.
It was the saddest 20 bucks I ever spent.

Fucking liar is how he ended up.

What's more instructive than that?

SO THANKS, CHARLIE!

As for screw-head marks on Mars -- give me a break.

I discovered the first man on Mars -- yep, I was the first to see a man on Mars
and reported it on the Net to several sites at the time.

Here he is -- far more real than any screw.   Upper right corner -- with
glasses and bow tie.

http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/045/1P132185547EFF05AAP2561R1M1.JPG
http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/045/1P132185547EFF05AAP2561R1M1.JPG

 http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/045/1P132185547EFF05AAP2561R1M1.JPG

 http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/045/1P132185547...
http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/045/1P132185547EFF05AAP2561R1M1.JPG

 View on mars.nasa.gov
http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/045/1P132185547EFF05AAP2561R1M1.JPG
 Preview by Yahoo

 Oh my God, it's legendary English lothario Frank Muir!

 I always wondered what happened to him...

 Hilarious!! He even has those bulgy eyes.