 should anyone be relatively new to this group it would be good to understand
that at present it is full of complete fabrications about Maharishi. Stuff that
is just completely manufactured with imaginative abandon, having no basis of
any kind in reality. It would be a big waste of anyone time to bother to try
counter it all. Do your own research before you believe anything you see here,
it is almost entirely nonsense. and utterly dishonest.

 You are most likely correct. There seems to be a whole lot of axes that
require grinding here. It is more a place to be entertained, or not, than to be
enlightened with the facts or with things that are not the subjective ramblings
of the participants here - me included although I am not one of the MMY haters.

  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau
    • [Fairfield... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]