---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

I would just like to ask a small and, no doubt, insignificant question here,
but what towers aren't "phallic"?

Some more, some less. This one is more!

MAHARISHI TOWER OF INVINCIBILITY | Global Country of World Peace
http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/current-projects-2/tower-of-invincibility-for-every-nation/

http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/current-projects-2/tower-of-invincibility-for-every-nation/

 MAHARISHI TOWER OF INVINCIBILITY | Global Co...
http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/current-projects-2/tower-of-invincibility-for-every-nation/
 Every Government Can Take the Lead in Establishing Permanent World Peace

 View on www.globalcountry.org
http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/current-projects-2/tower-of-invincibility-for-every-nation/
 Preview by Yahoo

I can do better -  and bigger!

 And I'll throw this one in just to even out the sexual orientation:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 This discussion about Maharishi's lifestyle came on the heels of Nabbie's
absurd claim that Maharishi had sacrificed a lot by abandoning outdoor camping
for living in the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world. The beauty
of Seelsiberg is breathtaking and we were right over Lake Lucerne, one of the
most glorious views I have ever seen.

While it is true that he was not a Rollex watch type millionaire and although
he had limos he had no fleets of Rolls Royces, his lifestyle perks were to
travel anywhere in the world with whoever he wanted to take along. Have you
read Judith Bourke's book? It describes how he would dump chicks he grew tired
of by just not taking them along on his next jaunt.

Maharishi's greatest interest seemed to be creating symposiums and events that
would feature how wonderful he was reflected back to him by different groups of
people, especially academic types. Sometimes it backfired when they got
physicists who would not play ball with his fantasies as I saw at MIU in 1975.
But usually he got people on his sycophant program to let him introduce
analogies and then slip and slide into making outrageous claims. Is the unified
field of physics an analogy for consciousness,or was he stating that this
actually IS the field of consciousness? It depended on who he presented it to.

His last wish for phallic towers of invincibility to be built in his honor kind
of said it all.

 I would just like to ask a small and, no doubt, insignificant question here,
but what towers aren't "phallic"?

              • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008