/Thanks for the information, Lawson, but we were talking about the Elsa Dragenmark book in this thread. According to Dragenmark, after the passing of SBS, the Mahesh Yogi went to the Upper Kashi so he could meditate in a cave for awhile.//
//
//*The Way to Maharishi's Himalaya*
////By Elsa Dragmark//
//Privately published, 1971/