From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2014 2:24 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] The ugly truth...

Sure sounds as if *someone* has been injecting the pot. Check out Michele's
"sparkling eyes" in the first photo below.  :-)

In all seriousness, I haven't been able to watch or read much of anything about
this midterm election madness in the US because it all gives me the creeps so
badly. It's like watching the news in Germany just before Kristalnacht. It
appears that the entire nation has gone insane, not just obvious nut cases like
this woman and whoever wrote this Chrisschun propaganda.

Sadly, I've been getting the same feeling reading FFL the last few days, which
is why I've been so quiet. I find it difficult to believe that people can *BE*
as gullible and unintelligent as jr_esq, Nabby, Buck, and Srijau, and as
vindictive as some of the other TM TBs.

Bhairitu's "Funny Farm Lounge" really doesn't cover it any more. Rick needs to
order some straight jackets, because the place seems to have turned into the
"Lifer" ward of the asylum.
  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808