He's do better spending his energies on banning GMOs in the US and hanging with Vani Hari. Otherwise he is beating a dead horse.

On 11/02/2014 07:35 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

That ship long sailed for MJ, I'm afraid.

Which came first: the deities or the concept of absolute and relative?

On 11/02/2014 06:12 PM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... <mailto:mjackson74@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Read it years ago - nothing to write home about - I am more
    interested in his first book, Meditations of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
    in which he states very clearly the mantras he gave out are the
    names of gods, Hindu gods no less. So much for the meaningless
    sounds. The only meaningless sounds that ever issued forth from
    his lying mouth were his statements of lifelong celibacy and his
    predictions of world change from everyone doing TM.

    *From:* "srijau@..." <mailto:srijau@...> <srijau@...>
    <mailto:srijau@...>
    *To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, November 2, 2014 9:03 PM
    *Subject:* [FairfieldLife] early book on Maharishi

    There exists an early book on Maharishi which it seems few people
    have been aware of. It contains information that contradicts
    recent accounts of Maharishi early life and the early movement and
    shows those accounts to be very superficial and biased . It
    involves first hand accounts from individuals in India.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Maharishis-Himalayas-Elsa-Dragemark/dp/B0024Z55RW

  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau
    • [Fairfield... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]