I've read it's about the Saudi's not liking fracking and some other practices that are screwing with their golden goose so are flooding the market with cheap oil to bankrupt that competition. Plus people are staying home more these days because they have no money to spend.

On 11/03/2014 08:57 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Gas prices are really low now and have been for some weeks - I guarantee you they will rise immediately after the elections.

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, November 3, 2014 11:53 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] The ugly truth...

*From:*salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, November 3, 2014 2:24 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] The ugly truth...

Classic C4MB. First posted in 1997 on the Christians for Michele Bachmann Geocities webpage.

Sure sounds as if *someone* has been injecting the pot. Check out Michele's "sparkling eyes" in the first photo below. :-)

I almost wish we had some characters like her in politics, but I'd worry they might accidentally get elected....

The above cartoon is from the "Christians for Michelle Bachman" facebook page. It's quite amusing.

In all seriousness, I haven't been able to watch or read much of anything about this midterm election madness in the US because it all gives me the creeps so badly. It's like watching the news in Germany just before Kristalnacht. It appears that the entire nation has gone insane, not just obvious nut cases like this woman and whoever wrote this Chrisschun propaganda.

Sadly, I've been getting the same feeling reading FFL the last few days, which is why I've been so quiet. I find it difficult to believe that people can *BE* as gullible and unintelligent as jr_esq, Nabby, Buck, and Srijau, and as vindictive as some of the other TM TBs.

Bhairitu's "Funny Farm Lounge" really doesn't cover it any more. Rick needs to order some straight jackets, because the place seems to have turned into the "Lifer" ward of the asylum.

Ah, but it's all good clean fun , and you know you love it really!!

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808