"It’s a tall order, and there is no guarantee that a single Yagya will
alleviate these extreme conditions" No refunds then....

 At least they don't promise that anyone who gives will get it back ten-fold. I
haven't heard that since the James Randi documentary last night.

 I'm surprised they haven't developed a Vedic rain dance for the pundits to do,
that ought to be worth a few grand of our money.

 Dear Friends,

 Much of the U.S. is experiencing extreme weather, from severe storms to
unusually low precipitation. California, in particular, is suffering from
record drought.

 Recall that in August of 2012 and in February of this year, our National
YagyaSM performances brought much-needed relief from the severe drought that
was plaguing much of the U.S. at those times. It’s clear that the Yagyas work,
but more is needed.

 To address this continuing need, our next U.S. National Yagya will once again
incorporate an appeal for balance in the weather. It’s a tall order, and there
is no guarantee that a single Yagya will alleviate these extreme conditions.

 The Sankalpa (intention) of the next U.S. National Yagya will be:

 To protect and nourish the nation with greater balance in weather, including
abundant rain where needed, especially California; and

 Increasing peace, prosperity, and spiritual progress
 for the United States and its people.

 Wednesday, November 5, is the final day to sign up

 The Yagya will start on the evening of November 10.

 Please click now to offer your support.

 Or better still... commit to regular monthly sponsorship.

 When you make a gift of $1,250 or more at one time, you, someone you
designate, or your company will be named on each day of the Vedic performance.

 Special Notice

 This year we have launched a new Yagya program for individuals and families.

 Maharishi Special Yagyas are a series of Yagyas designed by Maharishi to be
enjoyed at important times in a person’s life: birthdays, weddings,
anniversaries, and the birth of a child.

 These Special Yagyas bring the blessings of Nature to the individual and the
family at key, transitional times when specific, supportive Laws of Nature are
particularly lively and accessible.

 May abundant good fortune smile on America, and may Maharishi’s great legacy
of peace and enlightenment permanently bless the human race.

 Jai Guru Dev

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808