Sure sounds as if *someone* has been injecting the pot. Check out Michele's "sparkling eyes" in the first photo below. :-)

On 11/3/2014 10:53 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

I almost wish we had some characters like her in politics, but I'd worry they might accidentally get elected....

/Getting elected to political office by the people is one thing, but getting appointed to a "House of Lords" is quite another thing entirely. /

The above cartoon is from the "Christians for Michelle Bachman" facebook page. It's quite amusing.

/Sometimes it's confusing being in cognitive dissonance - especially when your head of government is the "Queen" of England.//The amusing part is that Barry lives in a "Kingdom" of the //Netherlands./ /Apparently neither of you are allowed to vote. Go figure./
  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]