Nope - I had never heard the version that it had been filed months before - I
had always seen the version that it just showed up after he died.

________________________________
 From: "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2014 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The More Proper Pronunciation of Maharishi

Every reference I can find to it online either says its "bogus" or that its
not. Those that say it is bogus give no real reason for it other than "it must
be." The ones that claim it isn't bogus claim it was filed in the proper way
with the proper people months before SBS died.

Since I don't have anyway of getting to India and looking at the will myself,
that's about as far as I can go with establishing its authenticity. To you have
better ways?

"As far as I can tell, the will had been placed with the proper
authorities 6 months before SBS died"

According to who?