When it gets slow, pull out the ol' Nostradamus to
marvel at the accuracy of his prophecies! The other
day I got a flat tire and, darned, I should have known
that he predicted it: "When the iron bird flies in the
land of swamp surrounded by salt, the chariot of the
seer will empty of all air." Damn he's good!

http://christiananswers.net/q-comfort/nostradamus.html

http://farechase.yahoo.com