 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: More Movement BS to get rich

HOW can *anyone* justify giving money to the TMO for "yagyas" that have been
proven over and over to do absolutely nothing? It boggles the mind.

Then again, most of the people still throwing their money into this pundit
privy also still practice the TMSP technique, which has similarly been proved
to do nothing. They still pay for astrology readings and jewels that do
nothing, and live in Woo Woo houses that do nothing. My guess is that over time
they've come to consider the quality of "doing nothing" as an actual measure of
SUCCESS in a Woo Woo practice.  :-)