On 11/4/2014 9:16 AM, emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

In 1995 I paid big $$$ for a TMO Shiva Yaj├▒a. It was for gittin "Litemint".

I didn't feel much at the allotted time. Sure enough though, I'm now so fuckin "Litend", I'm like a Tantrik legend in my own mind.

Guess I must be the epee-tomee of an Litend Westerner. I'm even thinking about changing my nom de guerre to Billy Brahm Illuminati.

$$$ = Litemint. A famous shruti says that in "The Rupee Sutras".

It's a formula you can count on ... 24/7/365.

/You get what you pay for - in this case, you just can't get much for $5. Go figure./