 Salyavin,

 According to the US federal court, whether you like it or not, atheists are
now considered to have a "faith" in no god.

 Yup, the fed's really are stupid. I don't remember them asking me if if I
wanted a non-existent faith protected. Big fat waste of time if you want my
opinion...might as well ask if I want my non-belief in unicorns protected too,
or is that included?

 The federal government recognizes secular humanism as a religion.

 The fed's really are stupid aren't they?

 That means atheists have faith in the nonexistence of a god.  But can they
prove that God is nonexistent?

 Speaking entirely for myself: We don't need to. Extraordinary claims require
extraordinary evidence, and the onus is always on the person making the claims.
I see no evidence so I conclude it's a null hypothesis.

 So I don't have faith in the non-existence of a god, that would be an
assumption that there was something to begin with. And I don't want rights for
my "beliefs" either because I haven't got any. Unless the crisschuns are going
to be forming a posse to root out the unbelievers. Wouldn't be the first
time....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/03/atheist-religion-oregon-court_n_6095776.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/03/atheist-religion-oregon-court_n_6095776.html