Salyavin,

 Yes, I've tried to make the argument using the Kalam Cosmological Argument.

 If you were paying attention a few days ago, Xeno tried to prove in his
argument that he had no beginning.   I then realized that this line of
reasoning was absurd.   So, I bowed out from further discussion.

 It appears that Xeno believed his rationale was strong and logical.  But
apparently you think that his position was absurd as well.

 Richard,

 That's exactly right.

 Erm, that statement agrees with me. It's you who has to prove your god, you
who has made the metaphysical assumption.

 Therefore, the atheist's position is very weak and absurd.  You can see this
weakness when they try to make arguments against the Kalam Cosmological
Argument.  IMO, their arguments become absurd and nonsensical.

 The KCA is a crock, how can there be an uncaused creator god when you've
already decided the reason he has to exist is because things can't exist
without a cause?