On 11/4/2014 1:22 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Back in the late 1960s during the "psychedelic era" there were all kinds of crooks trying to pull mind control on folks

We always suspected this and my theory is that the hippie movement was infiltrated by outside agents in a mass effort to program the whole hippie community into falling down into a rabbit hole of confusion and ribaldry so as to self-destruct.

First they sent out informants like Tim Leary to try and talk us into taking psychedelic substances so as to alter our consciousness. Then, they sent in the rock singers to get us into a trance state with loud rhythm music and liberal lyrics.

So, with the hippies all stoned out and getting programmed by the rock music, they became like robots controlled through suggestion and brain-washing. I mean, have you actually read the lyrics of some of those 60's protest songs?/

"There is something happening here. What it is ain’t exactly clear. There's a man with a gun over there." - Stephen Stills
////
/It is interesting that many of the late sixties rock singers were military brats and all connected to the U.S. military. In some cases, the rock singers were previously actually in the U.S. Military.

For example, Jim Morrison's father was a U.S. Navy admiral in Vietnam and Frank Zappa was a former Air Force Airman. This list of these military brats goes on and on. Go figure.

*The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon & Birth of the Hippie Generation*
http://tinyurl.com/klpfdtv <http://tinyurl.com/klpfdtv>