 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 4:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Is it Moral to Commit Suicide?

   Share,

 I sympathize with your step Dad's suffering.  My mother also had a very
painful and difficult death.  It is not easy to follow a moral act and, as
humans, we should be able to make such choices.  But one has to be mindful of
performing acts that do not violate natural laws.

 If we violate natural laws, IMO the law of karma will take effect and could
detrimentally affect our families and society that allow violence or suicide to
occur.

 John, when I think about how awful were the last 3 years of my step Dad's
life, and more than once he expressed the wish to be dead, I think suicide is
sometimes the right thing to do. I think unnecessary suffering is morally
wrong.