From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

These can be found in the messages from the crop circles.  This new technology
would more likely be suppressed by the energy companies and the
military-industrial complex.

Youtube is the opium of the masses. A plot by the New World Order to keep
everyone in a state of complete mentally distracted ignorance. Probably a
billion videos about that too....

And there really isn't anyone who is suckin' on that opium pipe more than
JohnR. It's actually worse than Richard Williams, who seems to believe that
"It's true if I found it on Wikipedia." JohnR thinks "It's true if I found it
on YouTube."