 Perhaps your next foray, along with the other "scientists" here, will be to
question whether or not the earth is round. We are all ears...

 I can't tell if that's irony or sarcasm or misunderstanding....or what?

 The recent study on Near Death Experiences was widely misreported by a hopeful
media and caused a frenzy in pseudo-science pages on facebook etc.

 Susan Blackmore has spent a lifetime studying the paranormal and brain
functioning and even had an NDE herself, her opinion is obviously worth
hearing, her bit starts at 10 mins in:

http://thehumanist.com/multimedia/podcast/the-humanist-hour-122-a-discussion-on-the-psychology-of-the-paranormal-with-dr-susan-blackmore