98%, actually.:-) ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :
Divide and conquer is all it is. Get everyone wasting energy and fighting, about steering government in the same direction - Percentage of the Federal budget, already spoken for: 24% Social Security 22% Medicaid, medicare 19% Defense 12% Welfare 8% Benefits for govt. and veterans 6% Interest on the debt 3% Transportation infrastructure 2% Science and med research 1% Education 1% Foreign aid So far, that is 97% of our taxes, that automatically go to these programs, regardless of the party in "power". Everybody fights over the remaining 3%. Pretty silly, if you ask me. ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote : Thanks, Fleetwood, this theater meme got me back on track thinking wise... From: "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 10:44 PM Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Iowa goes Red It is mostly theater, as much of the federal budget is already spoken for, regardless of the party in "power". ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote : Republicans take control of the Senate as Joni Ernst wins her seat. If you want to know what the future of America will be like imagine how it feels to be a castrated hog.