As Gertrude Stein said, "...there is no there, there."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...>O wrote :

 "I'd choose to move forward.  In my cosmology, you've got to.  The lessons do
not go away."

 I like this Steve. I have never seen such a waste of life as people trying to
duck personal responsibility, and consequences. A few here have unfortunately
made it their life's work.

 I have successfully passed by every single post of bawee's today. I think this
is an excellent step in the right direction. I plan to continue this course of
action for the foreseeable future. I haven't bothered to make any special
folder for him since I read this off the website anyway and I wouldn't bother
to take the time anyway.