That always puts a smile on my face. It's so counterintuitive, one of Nature's
surprising little tricks. It was thousands of years before anyone questioned
the common sense of whether heavier objects fall faster than lighter ones and
there you have it.

 I like Brian as a presenter too, he's kept his childlike sense of wonder and
amazement about the universe and everything in it. But there's a serious brain
in there, he works on the Large Hadron Collider at CERN so he knows his stuff.
I've got one of his books on quantum physics and it's as simple as it's
possible to explain it but that aint saying much. But I did learn how to do
quantum probability predictions using his (or rather Richard Feynman's)
calculation methods. Which made me happy because I never knew a bozo like me
would ever understand it mathematically! That's the sign of a good teacher I
think.

 Science the way it should have been presented to all of us when we were
growing up, so we'd have developed more of a feeling for what it really was...

 Watch A Bowling Ball And Feather Falling In A Vacuum | IFLScience
http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum

 http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum

 Watch A Bowling Ball And Feather Falling In A Vacuum | I...
http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum You
probably know that two objects dropped in a vacuum fall at the same rate, no
matter the mass of each item. If you’ve never seen a demonstration of this,
then yo...

 View on www.iflscience.com
http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum
 Preview by Yahoo