 From: "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Is it Moral to Commit Suicide?

Share,

Taking one's own life is similar to killing another person.  In both cases, a
life, that is full of possibilities to perform good and to enjoy life, has been
taken away and denied.  The act of killing oneself or another person is against
Nature's functioning, which is to create life and to promote joy in existence.

The violation of natural law will have consequences or bad karma in yourself,
the family or the environment.  The following adage would apply: you reap what
you sow.

John, I don't see how the principle of ends not justifying means fits in this
situation. The person is taking their own life, probably to avoid unnecessary
suffering. What is morally wrong about that, in your view?