 PS there is a Sinclair gas station nearby, with an actual green dino statue
out front. Very awesome. I'll try to catch a picture of it today, when I go
into the valley.

 So cool, please do. Those old signs seem to be able to survive the desert
places and whenever I see one I think of Hitchcock movies where so many of them
seemed to have been shot in the desert either around LA or perhaps Nevada.

 Like. How much is gas over there in tejas these days? We are seeing sub $3 gas
for the first time in a decade. The oil companies have figured out that people
without jobs can't pay much at the pump. I'll enjoy the low prices while they
last.

 On our way to China Grove yesterday we stopped at this place to get some fuel.

 Pilot Flying J Travel Center

 U.S. Highway 90 E.
 San Antonio, Texas
 $2.55
 http://www.gasbuddy.com/ http://www.gasbuddy.com/

 On our  way up to Austin yesterday we stopped at this place to get some fuel
for our road trip:

 Murphy USA on the Austin Highway

 1430 Austin Highway
 San Antonio, Texas