 Really? Fascinating take?! And in an earlier post you were "very curious"
about my response. Then you were thanking me for my "revealing post." So here's
another revelation for you: I'll take a week worths of turq's straight forward
STFUs to even just one of your snide attempts at a put down. Furthermore, turq
slams me on his own. He never does it along with a bunch of other people.

 I don't discuss people who no longer post here.

 You speak a foreign language to me. I don't understand a thing you say, truly.
It is like you are commenting on something totally different from what I'm
commenting on. I will leave you with your final words here. I promise you I
will never comment upon or ask you another thing. That should make us both
hilariously happy. Bye!

    • Re: [Fairf... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]