I'm just posting this to see whether Xeno (who created similar macros) or
anyone else has noticed anomalies
like this, creating a difference between what arrives on the FFL website and
thus is visible in the
Yahoo Groups reader (Neo), and what arrives in your email feed.

Whatever the cause, color me properly grateful.

Whether it's <genuflect> God saving my macros from having to route posts from
these four to a trash folder that I then have to empty from time to time
unread, or some other cause, it's All Good. Praise the Lawd!

If it's really the work of God, I may evencontribute to a Maharishi™yagya just
to thank the dude for his efforts, and for having the same taste in who to
throw in the trash bin that I do.  :-)  :-)  :-)
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]