gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone here received deeksha from the Chalanda Sai
> Ma people?

Yeah, its the same. Similar. A specific deeksha darshan to the brain
and upper chakras of the subtle system.  Depends some on who is
giving it.

Chalanda Ma seems to be promoting it as something to learn in form
to give in that it cultivates the subtle system of the giver as
well.  Kalki seems to be holding the positioning it as something to
pay (him) for.  Chalanda Ma seems to be empire building with touches
of flash like this.  With either camp, then it is what you do with
it in the subtle system to illumine the divine within otherwise.  TM
may have started something, these additions are advancement and then
for instance Ammachi's IAM technique is a packaged spiritual
practice then to integrate the shakti juice that can be in the
deeksha that Chalanda Ma or Kalki are formatting.  That is my
experience with it.  Chalanda and Kalki seem to have quite a lot of
ego with it that they make contingent.  Ammachi's is pretty open-
handed by comparison for instance.  That is also my experience with
it.