From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

On 11/07/2014 09:32 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

> [...]
                                        vary from country to country,
                                        but for America I would start
                                        with:

>1. Go to the drugstore and buy a
                                        large tube of K-Y Jelly.

>2. Use the contents of the tube
                                        to remove your head from your
                                        ass.

>3. Wash away the lingering
                                        fragrance of where your head has
                                        been residing, and take a look
                                        around.

>4. Figure out the rest yourself.
                                        T'aint nobody or nothing else
                                        that's gonna do it for you.

>:-)

OK, but what should should the Europeans do?

1a. If you live within the European Union, you can buy the small tube of K-Y
Jelly.

On 11/07/2014 08:38 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>>I've figured out one of the reasons I was not knocked out by the movie, BTW
>>-- deus ex machina.
>>

>>Given the basic plot (which I will not reveal), the real "lesson" being
>>taught in this film is that humans are pretty much fucked unless some
>>unspecified someone/something (be it alien or theistic) provides a mystical
>>Woo Woo way to save us.
>>

>>I think this is dumb, on pretty much all levels. It's like Nabby, waiting for
>>Maitreya. It's a belief system that actually *prevents* humans from taking
>>steps to save themselves.
>>

>>________________________________

                                                        shit and having
                                                        to lay off